Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jeeping in Cajon Pass { let's get outta the house trip }

On Thursday morning, I told Brian let's go somewhere in the Jeep! So, we drove to the end of Mariposa Rd., followed a forest road to hwy 138, then onto another forest road driving under I-15 and then up to west Oak Hills area. Here are a few snaps from our fun morning ride.




North bound I-15 almost to Oak Hill Rd.


Desert Sage


I want to say that this is a Utah Firecracker. :)


Tunnel under north bound I-15. Bottom part of snap is a reflection off the Jeep.


above and below: a Western Thistle





Desert Rock Pea


Looking south.


Copper's Goldenbush


Leave a comment of you like! You don't have to be a member. Just click on anonymous and don't forget to leave your name. :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post Rita! The Western Thistle is a gorgeous flower. :D

    ReplyDelete