Thursday, June 16, 2011

Camping at Carpinteria { relaxing break }

On June 6th - 10th, Brian and I went camping with my sister and her family at Carpinteria State Beach. And when I say camping, I mean TENT camping. Semi-roughing it. (Semi because there were hot showers and flush toilets.) We really like camping with Becky and Pete because Pete is an awesome cook! and of course we enjoy their company. ;) Here are a few campsite snaps.



Our campsite view from the park. See the dunes on the right, the beach is on the other side.
Pete is an awesome cook. Here he is showing off his camp pizza. See the green tent behind him? That is our new 10 x 10 dome.

' The Girls '

l t0 r: Kandice with my nieces, Angie and Chris.

On June 6th, Becky and Pete celebrated their 24th anniversary. Here they are cutting a delicious red velvet cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment