Saturday, June 18, 2011

Snaps of Carpinteria { using 3 different cameras }

As you may have read, Brian and I camped in Carpinteria for a few days last week. I took along 3 cameras. Yes, 3. Let me explain.




The following 5 snaps were taken with my Kodak Zi8 (pocket video with a 5.3 mp) camera. I love the 3072 x 1728 dimensions. It's f/2.8, fix focus, auto exposure & ISO make it a simple point and shoot. (The HD 1080p video is great.) I always carry this camera in my purse because it's small and light weight ( 4 oz). Snaps from this camera are well, just snaps BUT, when I edit them in Picasa + picnik, they become SNAPS.























The next 6 snaps were taken with my Canon G6. I usually use this camera when I don't want to carry around my 'bigger' one. The G6 (7.1 mp) is an awesome point and shoot with full auto to full manual options. (In 2008, I won Best of Show Amateur at the San Bernardino Co. Fair using this camera.) This camera is easy to use and gets the job done.





























The next 8 snaps were taken with my Canon 40 D. I LOVE this camera. It does everything I need to get the snaps I want. Recently, I've enjoyed taking close-ups of flowers. As we hiked along the cliffs, I snapped these.








































You don't have to be a member to leave a message! Just click on anonymous and don't forget to leave your name. :)




1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I LOVE the pictures from the video camera. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete