Tuesday, June 14, 2011

32nd Wedding Anniversary { + I became a senior citizen! }

On June 9th, Brian and I celebrated our 32nd anniversary while camping with Becky and Pete in Carpinteria. (Snaps of that to follow.) On our day, Brian and I drove to Santa Barbara and walked around the mission. Then we drove to Summerland and had lunch at Cafe Luna. Back at camp, Pete made us a delicious dinner! At sunset, Brian and I walked along the beach. Was a LOVELY day. Happy Anniversary, Brian! I love you!




above: Friar Brian and Lil Bro Me (taken at Mission Santa Barbara)


above: at camp toasting to our anniversary


above: Brian and me (taken by a nice person on the beach)


We left Carpinteria on June 10th (my birthday) and came home to a wonderful dinner and dessert put together by Emily and Rachel. I'm now 55! :)






You don't have to be a member to leave a message! Just click on anonymous and don't forget to leave your name. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment