Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter! {Rejoice and be glad!}

Happy Easter everyone :) Hope you had a wonderful day, earthquakes and all! Boy have we been busy! It's been several weeks since I've posted anything. Let's see, what have I been up to... My friend Debbie Jo turned 50 and she had a fun birthday party. Bonnie, my college friend, was in town and we were able to get together. I met up with beautiful Vanessa James for a snapshoot. Brian and I had an awesome Jeep trip to Death Valley. I had a fun day antiquing with my friend, Mary Ann. And we attended the wedding of our friend, Shannon, who got married in Laughlin to Travis. Whew! Like I said, we have been busy. In the next few days, I'll be posting some snapshots of all the things we did. Wishing you all a beautiful Easter season. On Easter, Brian and I made a delicious ham dinner. The 'boys' joined us and we had a very nice time. After dessert, I took this snapshot.
At 3:40 p.m. we felt an earthquake. Although it was approx. 250 miles from us, we felt the wave and it was a pretty good size one- 7.2! Took a snapshot of the USGS's activity map of all the action.
Leave a comment if you want. Don't have to be a member, just click on anonymous and don't forget to leave your name. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment