Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Friends { Debbie Jo and Bonnie}

My wonderful friend, Debbie Jo, turned 50 on February 28th. On the day before, her daughters, Tiff and Chris, threw her a surprise party! It was somewhat of a surprise- she knew something was up but was not sure. She was surprise, though, of the blue birthday cake! Here is a snapshot of Brian and me with the birthday girl. I love you, Debbie! :) Bonnie is my 'college' friend. We met while we were both going to Chaffey and have remained friends through the years. Bonnie was in town to be with her family after her dad died. We were able to met up for a few hours on March 6th. We had a wonderful time catching up on everything! I'm blessed to have a friend like her. :)


Here is a picture of us taken in 1990 and again when she was here. I honestly think we look the same! The years have been good to us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment