Saturday, November 2, 2013

Catching Up { August happenings }

August was a somewhat busy month. Lots of wedding stuff: Rachel had her first dress fitting and Emily said yes to her dress! Yes, we have been planning for TWO weddings! Rachel had 2 bridal showers and lots of dance practice. Here are a few snaps.
 
On August 7th, the day before I was to return to work, I decided that I needed a day at the beach! So, off we go in the Jeep driving up Pacific Coast Hwy 1 from Venice to El Pescador State Beach. Oh what fun we had!
above: coastline from El Pescador State Beach
below: lunch and drinks at Spruzzo Restaurant and Bar, Zuma Beach
 
above and below: relaxing!
On August 17th, Rachel's first shower was given by her
sister-in-laws, Allie and Rae
at Rae's house in Hesperia. It was lovely!
above: Stephanie, Rae, Rache and Allie
below: Rache with her maid-of-honor, Em
 
above: me with my lovelies
below: Rache and me :)
 
above: Rache with her "moms"
below: yup, always drinking... haha
On August 24th, Rachel's second shower was given by Emily and Aunt Becky at Becky's house in San Bernardino.
above: Angie, my mom and Rache
below: Stacie, Rache and Daphne
 
above: Cynthia, Laurie, Rache and me
below: Rache with Aunt Melissa
 
above: Kim, Rache, Haley, and Darla
below: with Mary Ann
 
above: Aunt Becky, Rache, Aunt Roberta and me
below: Rache with Stephanie and Ashley
 
above: Tiff, Rache, Che and Debbie Jo
below: Rache with her maids, Alyshia and Em
below: with my lovelies
On August 30th, Rachel, Andrew, Rick and Stephanie
came by to practice dancing- for the wedding :)
We spend a few hours practicing and picking out
music for the wedding. A fun night!
At this point, one month to go!
Leave a comment if you like. You don't have to be a member, just click on anonymous and don't forget to leave your name. :)


1 comment: