Friday, September 24, 2010

San Simeon { Hearst Castle }

Over Labor Day weekend, Brian and I joined my sister Becky and her family to a fun time camping at San Simeon State Park. The weather was GREAT- a bit on the cooooool side but nice. (Beating the heat in the high desert is always a good thing.) Brian and I enjoyed walking along the beach and cliffs. On Sunday, we all drove up the road a bit and toured the enormous Hearst Castle. Here are a few of my favorite snapshots from that weekend.




above and below: Becky and I walked around a small cemetery in Cambria.



~ My take on Hearst Castle ~




^ ^ ^ Love the cherubs.


Brian and me enjoying the sunset.
Don't forget to leave a comment. Just click on anonymous and don't forget to leave your name. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment