Sunday, September 12, 2010

Erin + Michael {engagement}

My friend Sue and I go way back. WAAAY back to high school. Today, she's my boss! She's the principal at the school I work at. Anyway, she asked if I would take her daughter's engagement snapshots. Of course I said YES! (Can't tell my boss no can I? hehe) Erin liked my dry lake photoshoot so, off to Rabbit Day Lake we go. Erin and Michael were great! They were relaxed which made my job easy! I had an enjoyable time taking their snapshots. Here are a few of my favs. Thanks Erin and Michael! Many blessings to you both!






Like I said, Sue and I go way back. We were both cheerleaders at Fontana High School. Thought I'd post a few pictures of us just for fun. Love ya, Sue!!
^^^My favorite picture. l to r: Cynthia, Diane, Sue, me and Becky.

I remember like it was just last week. lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment