Friday, April 27, 2012

Here, There and in the Garden

I'm lazy. I know I should blog when I have snaps ready but when I'm working on wedding snaps (to come), sometimes I have to wait to blog. So, let's catch up for the month of April. ;)
Last weekend, Cyn and I spent the weekend with Laurie. We did the Seal Beach Run on Saturday and on Sunday, we walked to Seal Beach to have a look around. (Laurie lives in Naples- a short distance to Seal Beach.) The first two snaps were taken on the way to Seal Beach and the one below was taken from the Seal Beach Pier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On April 16th, Brian turned 56! Holy Cow!
above: This snap shows how vain I am- I had to show my 'good' side. haha
Love Brian and Em in this snap.
above: Andrew and Rachel
below: Brian and me ( I love you Brian!)

above and below: traditional birthday snaps!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My niece Chloe (who lives in England) calls our backyard the garden, so I'm going to start calling it the garden. --- A few snaps from around the garden. ;)




This is a liquid amber bloom.

Our redbud in bloom.
Rosemary growing through the redwood fence.
Sunlight through the fence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
above: L.A. Union Station. below: on the Santa Monica Pier
(Both taken last month when Katie and Jim were here.)

Leave a comment of you like. Just click on anonymous and don't forget to leave your name. :)

1 comment: