Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 { fun family snaps }

We had a wonderful time with Brian's family for Thanksgiving lunch. We all met up at Karen and Richard's in Rialto. The food was de.li.cious!! The only bad thing about eating turkey dinner at someone else's house is that, you do NOT have leftovers!! Boooo. ;) Right after lunch, I took my family outside for some snaps. (Karen and Richard's backyard is LOVELY.) Setting my camera on a tripod and setting the timer, I took the following snaps.



above: I do love this snap!


above: Emily with Billy below: Rachel with Andrew CW
(didn't use my tripod for these)

As you can tell, there was a lot of silliness happening!!
And I still got the 'hurry up mom' look!



above and below: Love Love Love how these came out. :)



I also took a snap of the 'Hixson kids'.

l to r: Richard, Brian, me and Bob. sitting: Karen and Melissa (Brian's sisters)


Leave a message if you like. You don't have to be a member, just click on anonymous and don't forget to leave your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment