Friday, December 10, 2010

Che' Davies { baby snapshoot }

This past week, I was finally able to meet the bea-u-ti-ful Che' Davies (pronounced Shea). She's the daughter of my friend, Tiffany. I was amazed that at three weeks, Che' was able to hold her head up! Wow! I had a wonderful time taking snapshots. Here are a few of my favorites.


^ Such a cutie!




^ Love this shot!

I have come full circle photographing the Davies'. Engagement, wedding, pregnancy and newborn. I feel soooo lucky. :) Go to my archive and click on Sept. 25th to see Tiff's pregnancy shots.
Leave a comment! If you're not a memeber, just click on anonymous and don't forget to leave your name. :) Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone loves your work Rosemary, and the grandmothers loved their Christmas pictures. Thanks again :-) Tiff

    ReplyDelete