Sunday, November 14, 2010

Downtown Los Angeles { walking 2 }

Last Thursday, I rode the Metrolink to L.A. and met up with my friend Antonio. What a gorgeous day it was! Blue, clear skies- perfect for walking around and taking snapshots. Here are a few of my favorites.

Of course we started at Union Station. :)
Antonio at the end of a tunnel.



Then we hopped the Red Line, got off and walked and walked and walked...




On my blog, I like to post my favorites. If you would like to see the other pictures that didn't make the cut, visit my Picasa Web album at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/RgHixson/LosAngeles2?feat=directlink
Don't forget to leave a comment :) If you're not a member, click on anonymous and remember to leave your name. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Rosemary, These are great pictures. I'd hang anyone of them in my house. I love your "eye". Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like always mama, to take some of the most beautiful pictures. Would not think you were downtown LA. :-) -Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure RG Hixson...NICE! ~ Kofler

    ReplyDelete