Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sophie McKee { Senior Snapshoot }

Every year our friends, Kevin and Louise McKee, take their annual summer vacation to sunny Southern California to visit family and friends. Through the years, we were able to watch their beautiful daughters grow up. This year, Sophie will be a senior at Timberline High School in Lacey, Washington. Since they live in rainy, green Washington state, how about a senior snapshoot over at Rabbit Day Lake?! Brilliant idea! { I would say so myself ;) } Here are a few of my favorites.



The shoot at the day lake was fun but... windy. I asked Sophie if she would be willing to take some more snapshots a couple of days later at a park. She agreed and I'm so happy we did! Sophie, you.are.gorgeous! Here are a few favorites from the park.



^^Favorite!







No comments:

Post a Comment