Monday, July 26, 2010

Stacie Gets Married!! { Stacie + Jonathan }

She always dreamed of her wedding and this past Saturday was the day. Every detail was perfect. The church was amazing. And Stacie... Stacie was stunning, just stunning. Yes, I cried when I saw her and her dad as they entered the church. The ceremony was lovely and you can just see the joy and love Stacie and Jonathan have for each other. *sigh* I've known her since she was 13 years old. The tall skinny kid with braces grew up and became a gorgeous bride. I've known Jonathan since he was 15. And I have to say, he's just as crazy now as he was then! And handsome too! Here are a few snapshots from that beautiful day.









My daughter, Rachel, and Stacie met in the 8th grade and has been friends ever since. Here is a collage of pictures of the two of them. Can't believe how young they are!

And how beautiful they are now!

Here's a group picture- Rachel, Brian, Stacie, Jonathan, Andrew, and me.

1 comment:

  1. Why are the underage girls drinking margaritas????

    :)

    ReplyDelete