Sunday, June 6, 2010

San Bernardino Co. Fair { winners }

Hello everyone! It's been a month since I last posted. I've been busy with everyday things and end of the year stuff at work. Sooo, let me start with my San Bernardino County Fair entries. This year, I entered five snapshots and four won ribbons! I'm very happy to say, one even won a judge's award! :) Take a look!

'Escalator Up'
Seattle Public Library
First Place - Best in Class
Judge's Award
'James Family'
Lydia, Christopher, Nicolas and Baby
Third Place
'Golden Tower'
Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco

Third Place
'Lecture Seating'
Seattle Public Library
Honorable Mention
'Campground'
Ricardo Campground, Red Rock Canyon, CA
This is my favorite but, sadly, it didn't place. I'm guessing they didn't see what I saw. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment